Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In about 2 1/2 months, 75 days, 1800 hours, and a whole bunch of seconds, I will be leaving to Spain. Time flies and I get more excited as the days go by. Fortunately AFS-Spain has choosen the location and the host family where I will be staying. I will be staying in Paiporta, Valencia with Lola (host mother), Rafael (host father), and Martin (5-year-old host brother). I have spoken with them by email, they seem like very nice and welcoming people. Valencia is the 3rd largest city in Spain and is also very close to the coast. Other than living with a host family, I will be going to a high school with teenagers. I truly cannot wait for this experience. I'm ready to leave from my regular environment and adapt to a completely different environment and learn to understand the differences.

No comments: